High-quality preparatory work will ensure savings in the project budget and faster, smoother implementation. Increasing consumer expectations and new technical and environmental requirements are increasing the number of decisions to be taken in the preparatory phase. We help you carry out the necessary analyses and studies to ensure that investment decisions are based on the most accurate data possible and that there are fewer surprises in the later phases of the project.
Real estate transaction advisory
Informed choices and smooth transactions.
- We offer professional assistance and expertise to help you make informed decisions about buying, selling and renting property and ensure that transactions go smoothly.
- We help clients find the best offers and opportunities on the real estate market that offer good returns and increase the value of existing real estate.
- We focus on an individual approach to understand and meet the unique needs of each client by identifying their preferences, goals and constraints and providing appropriate real estate solutions accordingly.
Real estate market trends and spatial concepts
Discover new perspectives and create spaces that inspire!
- We help you stay abreast of ever-changing real estate market trends and demands that influence room concepts and design.
- We offer our customers innovative and up-to-date room concepts that meet both current and future market needs and preferences.
- Our team of specialists from various fields helps to ensure that aesthetics, functionality and sustainability are combined.
- We analyze in more detail examples of architecture from around the world and create and synthesize unique, context-appropriate design solutions.
Analysis of building and planning law
Maximise the spatial potential of your property.
- We combine our experience in building law and architecture to visualise scenarios for the development of your property.
- We prepare revenue and cost projections for solutions, together with a risk analysis, in order to select the most suitable scenario for implementation.
Construction cost management
Accurate input of construction costs into your business plan.
- We analyse and update the design and construction cost at every stage of the project.
- We prepare investment forecasts based on the project brief before starting the design.
- We help you consider alternative solutions to achieve maximum functionality in the most cost-effective way.
- We organise the budget breakdown into components according to the client's business objectives.
Real estate market analyses and business concepts
Be the first to surf the latest real estate market trends.
- We compile insights on property market trends by your building type.
- We map the opportunities and potential for adding value in the area.
- We analyse user groups by different personalities to design the final spatial solution taking into account the needs of the target group.
- We analyse new real estate business models and architectural examples from around the world to synthesise unique spatial concepts.
Test-fit plans and concept design
Detailed plan drawings for your spatial objectives.
- We define a balanced space programme based on building law, client vision and user needs.
- Based on the space programme, we will draw up building layout plans, which will allow the client to see the precise layout and logistical connections of the space programme.
- The sketches take into account the constraints of the building's structures and technical systems, in order to serve as a basis for a high-quality technical design procurement.
Real estate investment revenue and cost projections
An overview of your project's revenues and costs to help you make a more confident real estate investment decision.
- We will map the rental and sales prices based on the location, taking into account the size and layout of the proposed units in the building.
- We prepare revenue forecasts taking into account the client's business strategy.
- We will prepare a forecast of the construction costs of the project, together with other costs necessary to carry out the development project.
- We carry out the necessary procurement and price enquiries to specify the costs of design works, utility connections, marketing and other activities.
Building surveys and audits
Get an overview of the condition of your property and building.
- We will carry out the necessary building surveys, preliminary studies and structural expertise required for the implementation of the development project, based on the location of the building, the requirements set by the municipality and the specific characteristics of the proposed building.
- We will carry out the studies to the optimum extent and at the earliest possible stage, in order to avoid surprises and additional costs in the subsequent phases of the project.
- We will review the technical data of the existing building and analyse previous design documents to ensure that the proposed solution is based on the most accurate baseline data possible.
Technical briefs and procurement
Get the best bids for your project and get the procurement moving on schedule.
- We prepare detailed development project briefs and technical specifications to carry out design and construction procurement.
- With experience in public procurement, we prepare all the necessary documents for successful procurement.
- We take into account the client's requirements and a realistic timetable for completion of the works when drawing up the source documents, in order to obtain the widest possible sample of high-quality bidders and to find the most suitable partner to carry out the works.
- We will assist you in resolving any queries that may arise during the procurement process and in the preparation of the necessary supporting materials.
Visual materials with a holistic design.
- We create photorealistic 3D visualisations and animations to realise the marketing and sales objectives of your development project.
- We produce graphically comprehensive presentation materials to present the development project to potential investors and buyers or to the local authority for project approval.
- The visualisations will take into account the technical feasibility of the solutions, so that the visuals presented in the sales materials are feasible.